Sunday 17 October 2010

Saturday afternoon project

Every time my kids want to help me cook, they fight and argue over who will wear the one apron that we own, saying to each other "I'm the chief cook". lol  So I searched online how to make one out of tea towels and I found this pattern on Lyn Browns site.

I knew I had some new tea towels that had been lying in the cupboard for years, so I just dug them out, added some ribbon for the straps and  made the aprons in about an hour!






So hopefully no more arguing insha'Allaah and they are both my chief cooks.*smiles* I'm not very good at sewing but alhamdulillaah the kids like them.

5 comments:

  1. As Salaamu Alaykum, Those are so nice masha Allah. I Love em! I will surely have to remember to make so for my little ones soon! *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalaamu Alaikum Ukhtee
    Masha Allaah great aprons for great cooks. Hope you all will have a yummy meal too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatu Dear Sisters,
    Jazakum Allaahu khair for your lovely replies. (((Big Hugs to you both)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow mashaAllah looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete