Tuesday 28 September 2010

Educating Muslims

The other Islamic curriculum we use is  'Educating Muslims' .  Very well organised and simply laid out in a colourful way to attract children's attention. Please go to their website to take a look in the pages and see for yourself. My children love these books. (If anyone has purchased the teachers manuals I would be interested to know if it is worth buying this as well).


Just want to add that my photocopier is very well used, because if you have more than one child it can be very expensive to buy individual books for each child, so I just photocopy the pages and put them into their own folders.

2 comments:

  1. Masha Allaah! I am waiting to order the books at least for the first year Insha Allaah. Some sisters at Ihsaan Forum had some comments about the teacher's manual. How do you find the books so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are lovely, but my children are 7 and 9 and I think the first level is abit to easy for them but I still wanted them to complete it just in case I have missed anything and I guess it's good to refresh what they already know. There are some things that are aimed at a classroom setting like to discuss things with your classmates, but we just discuss them anyway or there are some stories that your teacher should read but I think these stories must be in the teachers manuals as they are not found in the text books,apart from that everything else is very nice about them.

    I recommend them and great to start with for younger children, I know they are a little pricey but sadly there's not many books out there that are authentic and easy to follow.

    ReplyDelete