Sunday 26 September 2010

Eemaan made easy series

I just thought I'd put some of the books that we use for our Islamic studies. It is the Eemaan made easy series by Muhammad al-Jibaly even though it is not advisable to take knowledge from this author in other works, this series does have the stamp mark of approval from the Salafi book store (Spubs) as shown in one of the pics. We also follow another curriculum for our Islamic studies and I will post them soon insha'Allaah.

In this series is:

Knowing Allah
Knowing the Angels
Knowing the Books and the Qur'aan
Knowing the Prophets and the Messengers
Knowing the Last Day
Believing in Qadar Allaah's Decree



This is the stamp from Salafibookstore (spubs). I'm sorry it has come out so small, I tried many times but I think the text in too tiny for my cell phone camera so this is what it says:

Salafi Publications Disclaimer
The contents of this book are considered by us to be authentic therefore we have stocked it in our store. This does not mean that we neccessarily recommend the publisher, translater or author (depending on the book) as it is possible that the Qur'aan & Sunnah is used in this book as a means to promote deviation elsewhere. So beware! If in doubt contact us on tel: 0121-773-0033 or email:Forum at SPubs.com







3 comments:

  1. Masha Allaah, these books are good. I am yet to get the collection! Even though I have read few before marriage : ), May Allaah guide the author!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh by the way sis, subscribe by mail is the follow up comments. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ameeen. These books are nice and are explained in a simple way for children to understand and even adults (like me)lol.

    I will try to find where to subscribe on here as I'm still new the these surroundings.

    Barak Allaahu feeki <3

    ReplyDelete