Sunday 19 September 2010

Ramadaan 1431 Lapbooks

I'm a little late in posting these but I think they are very nice indeed mashaa'Allaah, well done my kids for this lovely work. A lot of the printouts was taken from Sister Umm Abdul Basir's site and Sister Umm Hassan's site and also from Sister Umm Ibrahim's site Barak Allaahu feekum Dear Sisters for all the valuable work you do for not just for your own familes but for many many other sisters and their children.

This is A's front cover.

And inside his lapbook.

This is J's front cover.

And inside her lapbook.






2 comments:

  1. As Salaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmahtuallahi Wa Barakatuh, Masha Allah sis I love it! Good Work! Insha Allah I look forward to more....*smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatu My Lovely clever Sister,

    You are such a inspiration.Jazaki Allaahu khair. May Allaah shower you with HIS blessings always...Ameeeen.

    Love you fe sabilillaah <3 xxx (((Hugs n Kisses)))

    ReplyDelete