Sunday 5 December 2010

Our Classroom

In my opinion I think it is important to have an organize space for home-education and I like to put relevant things around our classroom/living room to help my children with their studies. 
Our word wall to help my children think of words when writing.

Useful words, silly sentences, crazy contraction cards, writing targets...All taken from this website: http://www.instantdisplay.co.uk/free.htm

12 time tables, telling the time...

Writing targets... I like to get my children to check their  written work with this check list.

1 comment:

  1. Bismillah Ir Rahmaan Ir Raheem

    ASsalaamalaykum sis. Maa shaa Allaah very good and neat work. I too live in the UK . WOuld love to be in touch with you. I homeschool our 4 yr old. Alhamdulillaah. Could you mail me at ummabdarrahman@gmail.com. What is lining paper sis. How do u manage to put up such beautiful diff boards. i want to put up some. I was thinking if i need to buy a bullitein board or something to put the works. but i really like what you do. Could you please explain how you do it inshaaAllaah

    Jazakillahu Khayrun

    ReplyDelete